Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Fall is on!




I love fall. I like when it's getting colder and I can put some more clothes on. My body enjoys the cold a lot more than the warm. But it can adjust, I was in France for 2 weeks this summer and after one and a half weeks my body started to feel more and more comfortable in the heat (around 28-33°C).
I wore this outfit on a café-date with some of my friends. I had a real good afternoon, they make me laugh and they just love me for who I am.

These two colours are my absolute favorite... I am a lover of pink and (almost) every shade of red, and green just fits to that perfectly.
I was reading Audreys Blog, it's about building a remixable wardrobe. She also had a series on How to build a wardrobe from scratch, and a part of it was: Choosing colors. I liked the idea with the complementary colors.. And because I already had a lot of pinks and reds, I just choose their complementary color: green. And it served me well in my shopping. Not that everything is always in this scheme, but it helps me to focus on what really is fitting good into my overall wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment