Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2015

The Garden

Today I snapped some pictures in the garden. It is a total mess out there, after the flooding of the area last summer. Some handymen took away the soil so the wall could dry, and the hole right in front of my window is still there:


It was supposed to be done come summer, but it's not getting anywhere. There's to be a patio of sorts with paving stones. The horse tail is very prominent and not easily killed. A patio is the best solution.

In the back of the picture you can see, there's paving stones standing upright and on top, there's my flowers. I planted them with my mom and my sister a week ago, after a crying fit from my side. I'm really struggling lately, but next week psychotherapy is starting up again. That will help. I am zapped of energy and all I ever want is to lie in bed.

For you to see the whole picture, with the hole almost unseen:







We planted a row of some different flowers, to have something nice to look at. The pictures do not really convey how it really looks. (It looks so much better in real life)!!

I also took some closeups and I can't decide which picture to show (having a hard time deciding also being a part of the struggle), so I'll just give you all of them. It's not many in the first place:







 Sending loads of love to you all!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures! I think you should take photos more often :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts exactly! I especially love the one with the blue flowers. It's super pretty.

    ReplyDelete