Pages

Friday, November 8, 2013

There's no "wrong" weather, only wrong clothes!

That is a saying from Norway, which I really like. It rhymes in norwegian.


I know these pictures are blurry, the light was too bad that day. I want to share them anyway. I was at the animal shelter to walk with a dog. It was raining, not only a little but really a lot ;) So I took on:
  • my rain trousers over my normal pants.
  • my rain jacket.
  • my rain poncho on top
  • my hiking boots (the only boots that really keep my feet dry ;) )
  • a cap to keep my glasses from the rain

All of this kept me dry from the outside, at times it was more than cozy warmth inside it and I was glad when I could take it all off ;)




A strong girl this doggie. She wanted into the house - I wonder why ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment